Government Guidance - COVID-19We will be following our current government guidance to keep us all as safe as possible, and keeping up with guidance changes as and when they happen.
- If you think you have or are have a high temperature or other symptoms please let me know so we can discuss.
- As a precaution, I’ll be taking your temperature on arrival so I can make a note on your record card.
- I’ll be wearing either a mask or a visor during the sessions along with an apron
- All sessions will have a gap in between to ensure the room is aired out and cleaned before each patient comes in.
- If you have any illness, you are shielding or you are in the vulnerable bracket please call or e-mail me before booking so we can discuss requirements.
- If your a new patient please ensure you fill your medical form out and submit before your session.
- Please bring your own water as we can no longer supply this.
- Please avoid wearing jewellery.
The calendar is now open, so please choose a date and time that suits you to come in.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Motion Aid Clinic!